Date: November 20, 2010, Noon-4 pm. Location: Maryland Science Center, 601 Light Street, Baltimore, MD. Cost: Free with paid admission and for members
Harry Potter Day
The Maryland Science Center invites everyone to join a “magical celebration of the release of Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows” in their IMAX theater. The film will be accompanied by a day filled with activities for kids big and small.
- Attend a Potions class with a sinister professor you might recognize.
- Use the magic of imagination in the Davis Planetarium to explore Harry Potter characters in the night sky at 2:00pm, 2:40pm, and 3:20pm.
- Plant some magic in Herbology class.
- Visit with the Sorting Hat to see which house you will be sorted into, and then make your very own crest to take home.
- While you’re here, follow the Marauder’s Map to find various horcruxes hidden throughout the Science Center.
All events are Noon-4pm, free with paid admission, and free for members.
Date: Saturday, November 20, 2010
Location: Maryland Science Center
Cost: Free with paid admission and free to members
Who should attend: Members, Families, Muggles, and Magicians
Please check the Website for more information.